Fall Guys has been updated to version 1.11 on PS4 and PC. This major update adds several new features and implements a set of bug fixes.
The new Fall Guys 1.11 update adds a new level: Big Fans. Some variations have been introduced throughout every level in the game in addition to the ability to select the region of the server. Get the details below.
Fall Guys Update 1.11 Patch Notes
- NEW LEVEL – Big Fans!
- NEW VARIATIONS throughout the game!
- [PC] NEW name system!
- Server Region Selector!
- Featured Crown Costumes now available in regular store rotation
- Show Selector now lets you queue for multiple shows at the same time
- Improved stability when playing in parties!
- New Language selection option in-game
- Lowered chance of Medieval Rounds, Perfect Match, and Tail Tag
- Fix: Falling through tiles on Hex-A-Gone
- Fix: Losing jump inputs, especially on Jump Showdown
- Fix: Grabbing the crown on Fall Mountain and hanging from it instead of winning
- Fix: Infallible achievement sometimes not unlocking
- Fix: Falling on flat surfaces