Fall Guys has been updated to version 1.10 by Mediatonic on PC and PS4. This update implements a number of bug fixes as mentioned in the patch notes.
There have been a couple of bugs reported by the players after the launch of the second season of the game. Mediatonic is slowly addressing the issues reported by the fans and this new Fall Guys 1.10 update is one step closer to fixing most of them.
Fall Guys Update 1.10 Patch Notes
- Sort party members first when cycling in spectator mode
- Fixed Crash on Arabic region settings
- Fixed sending to much data forparties with the Show selector
- Jump Showdown: Fixed speed issues
- Hex-a-Gone: Fixed floor colour reset
- Hex-a-Gone: VFX clarity improvements
- Hex-a-Gone: Adressed Performance issues
- Reduce number of disconnections from round to round
- Changed DLC Store image for Season 2