Fall Guys update 1.07 is out today for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, Switch, and PC. You can get the complete patch notes here.
Major memory optimizations have been made, resulting in fewer PlayStation crashes. FPS improvements on object-heavy levels such as Fruit Chute, Slime Climb, Lost Temple, and others. If numerous Squads receive 0 points (especially in modes like Xtreme Squads), they will be eliminated rather than tying and moving on to the next Round.
Fixed an exploit that allowed players to repeatedly leap in order to avoid breaking tiles. In Royal Fumble, the tail would disappear if the player who was wearing it disconnected. On PS4, the options menu appears at random during gaming. When queuing for a single concert at a party, the message “Multiple Shows Selected” appears.
Fall Guys Update 1.07 Patch Notes
- Major optimisations to various areas of memory usage, reducing instances of crashes on PlayStation
- Improvements to PlayStation FPS on object-heavy levels such as Fruit Chute, Slime Climb, Lost Temple and more
- Improvements to tails being grabbed from a distance by players experiencing high latency
- If multiple Squads get 0 points (particularly in modes such as Xtreme Squads) they will be eliminated instead of tying and moving to the next Round
- Fixed an exploit on tile levels such as Thin Ice, where players could spam jump and avoid breaking tiles (Thin Ice is back!)
- Fixed a Tail Tag exploit where players could stand on a podium and evade capture
- Fixed instances in Royal Fumble where the tail would disappear if the player with it disconnected
- Fixed pipes at the end of Pipe Dream overshooting players over the finish line
- Fixed the Options menu randomly appearing during gameplay on PS4
- Fixed “Multiple Shows Selected” showing when queuing for a single show in a party
- Fixed hoops spawning too high to reach on levels such as Hoopsie Daisy
- Fixed players queueing together being placed into separate Squads
- Fixed instances of players respawning in Xtreme mode
- Fixed Clank appearing yellow instead of Red or Blue in Team Tail Tag
- Fixed Thin Ice music in Finals Marathon
- Changed the colour of the tiles in Snowball Survival to make it easier to differentiate them from the slime