Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited was updated to version 2.13 today on January 27. The patch notes mention some bug fixes.
The update was released yesterday for PC users and it is available to download from today for PS4 and Xbox One after the maintenance was completed today.
Elder Scrolls Online Update 2.13 Patch Notes
The Elder Scrolls Online v6.2.9 contains fixes for a number of game crashes, a few art and animation-related fixes, a fix for Battleground groups, and more. The size of this patch is approximately 92MB.
- Fixed an issue where pre-made groups with a very high MMR would occasionally not get into a Battleground.
- Fixed an issue where the Circular and Smooth Depth of Field options could blur the sky.
- Fixed an issue where male High Elf characters were not able to use a deployed Campfire Kit memento or the Boozy Boot emote.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the “Leave Now” button to not work when a group is disbanded, you’re kicked, or everyone leaves.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent your character from sitting on validly placed chairs at certain locations.
- Fixed an issue that could occur with the beams when rotating the “Dwarven Beam Emitter, Medium” furnishing.
- Fixed a crash which could be caused by UI addon interactions when reloading the game UI.
- Fixed a crash that was prevalent in Trials or within Dragonhold content.
- Fixed a rare crash that could happen during UI updates including health changes or Antiquities excavation.
- Fixed a rare crash related to particle effects.
- Fixed a crash related to animations.
Stadia Game Client
- Fixed an issue where a player you have recently grouped with would not appear in the Recent Players list.