Bandai Namco has updated Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 to version 1.27 bringing some fixes and adjustments as seen in the patch notes.
From what we know about this update, it was released after server maintenance. The last major patch for the game was Update 12 that launched back in March. It hasn’t been followed by another patch for now. As for the patch notes, they only mention that some improvements and adjustments were made for the game.
We do know that there is a new event currently happening in the game that started on May 24 and will end on May 30.
Head up to the massive hole in the sky and fight Yamcha’s PTSD
Period Mon. May 24th – Sun. May 30th (Check the raid rankings at the notification board for times for your server)
- Common Hercule Badge, 50 TP medals
- 5,000 Damage: 50 TP medals, Nickname ‘More’, Super soul ‘Your time in this fight ends now!’
- 15,000 Damage: 50 TP medals, Boxing outfit (lower)
- 30,000 Damage: 50 TP medals, Boxing outfit (hands)
- 50,000 Damage: 50 TP medals, Boxing outfit (feet)
- 100,000 Damage: 50 TP medals, Nickname ‘Avenger’
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Update 1.27 Patch Notes
- Made other improvements/adjustments