Cities Skylines update 12.01 is out today for PS4 and Xbox One. You can learn all about this update including patch notes from here.
This update is aimed at the console version of the game with some minor hotfixes as well as resolving various visual quality issues. You can learn more about this update with the patch notes that are shared below.
Cities Skylines Update 12.01 Patch Notes
- Fixed crash when inspecting Football Stadium and ChirpX
- Fixed missing Rock City Radio station
- Fixed missing icons in Milestones screen
- Improved Chirper selection in City Info screen
- Fixed low resolution buildings and crashes on Snowfall maps
- Fixed low resolution textures on new Pedestrian roads
- Fixed Explorer Mode collision with new Pedestrian roads
- Fixed vehicles using parking places on Pedestrian roads
- Fixed missing text strings
- Minor bug fixes
In Cities Skylines, you may take on the role of the mayor of your city in a number of ways thanks to a multi-tiered and difficult simulation. Make your downtown a car-free zone, provide your coastline access to free public transportation, or outlaw dogs in suburban areas. Keep an eye out for your inhabitants looking for places to relax after work and at night.
Cities Skylines is available now for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.