Paradox Interactive has updated Cities: Skyline to version 10.02 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here is everything that you need to know including patch notes.
The new update has updated the Unity game engine and implemented a number of fixes. Get the complete patch notes below.
Cities: Skyline Update 10.02 Patch Notes
Base game changes:
- Fixed an issue with service coverage not extending through highways
- Fixed illumination issues with Weather Radar (Natural Disasters) and H3 3×3 Shop17 (Extra Commercials)
- Fixed an issue in elevated metro station pathfinding (elevated metro stations in existing saves have to be rebuilt for this to work)
- Fixed an issue when elderly and children were not picked up by ambulances if eldercare or child care building exists
- Fixed some localisation issues
- Added sort button to public transport summary window
- Added building info advisor for all building types
- Upgraded Unity