Ark Survival Evolved update 2.88 is out now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. You can get the complete patch notes for the update here.
This patch has brought a new event to the game in time for Thanksgiving. This is the Turkey Trial 6. It should be playable in the game since the release of the new update. You can learn more about the changes for this update in the patch notes below.
Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.88 Patch Notes
- Turkey Trial 6 is live! This event can be manually activated with the server arg parameter: -ActiveEvent=TurkeyTrial
- Smelting chibis requires the placement of a new refining forge
- Wishbones are no longer able to be transferred. Attempting to transfer wishbones will result in them being deleted
- Fixed Carcha losing taming affinity on SP restart
- Added FearEvovled cosmetics to Hexagon Exchange
- Added purchasable random chibis at higher tiers in Hexagon Exchange
- Fixed an exploit
Studio Wildcard’s Ark: Survival Evolved is a 2017 action-adventure survival video game. Players must survive being trapped in one of many areas populated by wandering dinosaurs, fantastical creatures, and other prehistoric animals in the game. The game includes both single-player and multiplayer modes. Multiplayer enables the formation of tribes of people on a server.