Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege update 2.25 was released today for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PC. You can get the patch notes here.
This new patch appears to add a new privacy menu to the PC. This will allow people to perform various changes e.g having control of their appearance in front of others online. It will also allow users to hide their personal names and simply display them as a You in case they want to hide their identity. There are other changes too that are mentioned on the official website while you can also opt-out of this new feature on PC.
The download size of this new update is as follows.
- Steam: 4.9GB / Ubisoft Connect: 4.8GB
- XB1: 4.39GB / XBSX: 4.63GB
- PS4: 4.93GB / PS5: 4.58GB
Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.25 Patch Notes
- FIXED – Vigils ERC7 activation sound can be heard from anywhere on the Map by the attackers’ drones.
- FIXED – Defuser disappears if the player who has it crashes during the droning phase.
- FIXED – Various destruction and clipping issues.
- FIXED – Blood splatters are not being displayed when shooting an enemy with M249, SR-25 and DP27.
- FIXED – Wamai MAG-NET can catch attacker gadget that have already stuck.
- FIXED – Attackers can fall off the roof by interrupting the rappel animation.
- FIXED – Fixed multiple LOD issues on Emerald Plains Map and various other maps.
- FIXED – Various Azami Kiba Barrier issues.
- FIXED – Various weapon VFX issues.
- FIXED – Various operator VFX issues.
- FIXED – The explosion reverb of a Kapkan’s EDD is always the same despite the size of the room.
- FIXED – Nomad’s Airjab Launcher laser is not disabled when Nomad is affected by EMP.
- FIXED – IQ’s EFD displays the electrical waves on hacked defenders’ cameras while in Signal Lost state.
- FIXED – Iana’s warning message is displayed while the gadget is recharging or affected by EMP.
- FIXED – Valkyries camera in “losing signal state” is not displayed if the operator is in affected by EMP.
- FIXED – Blitz warning message is displayed while the shield is in cooldown and when in disable state.
- FIXED – Various Localization issues.
- FIXED – Various Spectator issues.
- FIXED – Various Audio and SFX issues.
- FIXED – Various UI issues.
- FIXED – Match replays sometimes disappear on console.
- FIXED – Left and Right Dead Zone option doesn’t apply immediately if changed in game.
- FIXED – Various match replays issues.
- FIXED – Various custom match.
- FIXED – Mute button is greyed out for some players in game.
The rest of the patch notes are available to view from the official website.