Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered is out now on PC and there are some reports of players experiencing a Windows 10 version 1909 (Build 18363) or higher error.
Fortunately, there is a fix for this problem so even if you think you have the latest version of Windows, follow the steps in this article to get your issue sorted out. It is a simple problem so there don’t appear to be many tweaks needed to get the game working smoothly on your PC.
How To Fix Windows Version Error In Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered
Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered needs Windows 10 build 18363 or later, as well as the DirectX Agility SDK. Suppose you receive an error message for Windows 10 version 1909 (Build 18363) or above despite a newer version, such as Windows 11. In that case, it is most likely because Steam.exe runs in compatibility mode.
- Go to the location where Steam was installed, for example, “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam”
- Right-click Steam.exe and choose Properties.
- Go to the Compatibility tab and make sure that “run this program in compatibility mode” is not checked.
- Change the option for all users, then hit Apply and restart the computer.
Here are the supported Windows versions for Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered.
- Windows 11 (All versions)
- Windows 10 Version 1909 and newer (Build 18363)
- Windows 10 LTSC 2021 or newer
If you have any of these installed on your system, you shouldn’t be facing any problems. In case you do, make sure you follow the steps listed above to resolve it.
Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered is available now for PC while a crack is also available which has led to plenty of users opting to pirate the game online.