Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice has been updated today by Ninja Theory bringing in support for DLSS, RTX, and AMD FSR on PC. Check out the patch notes here.
Ninja Theory has shared some details on what has been added to this new update. Most of the enhancements featured in this patch appear to be from the recent enhanced release of Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice. Get the details on the new patch with changelog shred below, or have a look at it on the Steam forums.
Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice November 16 Update Patch Notes
- Ray Tracing presets (Low, Medium, High), with Ray Traced reflections, plus Ray Traced shadows exclusive to the High preset
- New key accessibility features
- Full controller and keyboard remapping
- Subtitle customization
- Colour blindness presets for Deuteranopia, Protanopia, and Tritanopia
- Updated materials, particles, level of detail and Ray Tracing
- DLSS support
- AMD FSR support
- DirectX 11 and 12 support