Psychonauts 2 is a brand new game with a decent game length. You can find out how long to beat Psychonauts 2 through this guide.
The long-awaited sequel is out and the time has come to its end!! Some unknown powers are risking resurrecting a deadly monster. Razputin Aquato who is a psychic secret agent, trained at whispering Rock Psychic Summer Camp has to discover a conspiracy to eliminate the Psychonauts.
How Long To Beat Psychonauts 2
Well, Fans are all set to binge the whole game in one sitting.
- If you are playing the Main Story on an Average to Median rate, then it will take up to 11hours and 30 minutes.
- Playing the side quests and extras will count you at 20 hours.
- And If you aim to complete the full in one go then it will take 30 hours to get finished.
According to different platforms:
- On the Xbox series, the game will take 10 hours to complete the Main story and 20 hours to 100% complete the Main story as well as the side quests.
- On the PC, it will take 13 hours to complete the Main Story and 20 hours to accomplish the Extras and the Main Story.