Want to upgrade your weapons by using Titan Blood in Hades, then follow this guide till the end to learn how to easily do it.
Having your weaponry the strongest makes you confident in front of opponents. Hades has introduced a bunch of weapons in Zagreus arsenal which can be modernized with updates if you have the major item, that is, Titan Blood.
Titan Blood is a complimentary item that makes the Infernal Arm strong. The weapons in Hades are called Aspects since they are divided into sub-categories. The Aspect of Arthur is much helpful in increasing your HP and also changes the damage resistance. The aspect of Zagreus is the primary form of each Infernal Arm. You will be equipped with this one as soon as you unlock the weapon with Chronic Keys. This Aspect will be easily upgraded with the Titan Blood but you can upgrade the weapons only if you purchase each weapon separately.
How To Farm Titan Blood In Hades
The Titan Blood won’t serve you for long when used for once so you have to collect more of them to utilize in the perfect timings.
Beat The Bosses Again Using Different Weapons or Increase Heat Gauge
- In a fight with Megaera, if you beat her with a different weapon each time then you will get a Titan Blood.
- Another one is awarded if you beat Hades, so you can theoretically get two Titan Blood upgrades in a single run.
- Turn up the Heat Gauge and then defeat the bosses Hades and Meg again to get more Titan Blood. This will basically allow you to get more Titan Blood, enough to power up and upgrade all your weapons.
Get Titan Blood Through Other Means
- Titan Blood, which costs 1 Ambrosia, is always available at the Wretched Broker.
- You can even get Titan Blood from Charon in his shop on the River of Styx. It will cost you 1,500 Obols. Save up your money if you want to buy it.
- There is a special offer that is given In the House of Hades, but the offer is limited. If you are lucky enough then you might get Titan Blood in that offer.
You can get more of the Titan Blood effortlessly and in no time while fighting with the bosses if you keep upgrading your weapons.