Hades, being the popular source of amusement among gamers has plenty of fishing challenges that everyone wants to master. You will need to unlock fishing in the game. You need to find the various Fishing Spots in Hades and then use the rod there.
How To Unlock Fishing and Find Fishing Rod In Hades
The rod for fishing is worth the purchase. It will lead you to many of the rewards in the blink of an eye. The purchase can be made soon after you meet the requirements. To unlock the rod you must acquire:
- Fountain Chambers
- Fated List of Minor prophecies.
You also need to visit the Temple of Styx to unlock the rod eligibility. After all of these conditions, you have to head towards the House Contractor and make your purchase of the rod for one Diamond.
Where To Find All Fishing Spots In Hades
In Hades, the fishing spots will be marked by a ‘bing’ noise or you will hear about the spots by Zagreus. When you hear Zagreus commenting on the fish, run towards the glowing areas. Throw your fishing rod into the water and make sure it is fully submerged and not flinching in and out. You have to be considerate about your timings. If you are lucky enough in pressing the interact button on time you will be successful in catching one.
Time plays an important role in this case. It decides what kind of fish you will catch. For example;
- In less than or 0.34 seconds
You will get the rare fish or the Legendary fish
- If it varies from 0.34 to 1 second:
You can get uncommon fish and are the least chances of getting the Rare fish.
- If the time goes beyond 1 second:
You will get No fish.
Rewards of Fish in Hades:
Tartarus Fish will give you gems. There are three important fish in Tartarus, Hades:
- Common Fish is the Hellfish – 5 Gems
- Rare Fish – 20 Gems
- Legendary Fish – 30 Gems.
They have Lava like appearance. The reward for catching these will be Chthonic keys.
- The Asphodel common fish is Slavug – 1 Chthonic Key.
- The Rare fish is Chrustacean – 3 Chthonic keys.
- The legendary Fish is Flameater – 5 Chthonic Keys.
The fish here are all swapped for Nectar. It will have a 10 percent chance of generating one.
- The common Elysium Fish is Chlam – 1 Nectar
- The Rare Elysium Fish is Charp – 2 Nectar
- The Legendary Elysium Fish is Seamare – 3 Nectar
The chaos fish is worth Darkness points.
- The common Chaos Fish is Mati – 100 Darkness
- The rare Chaos Fish is Projelly – 250 Darkness
- The Legendary Chaos Fish is Voidskate – 500 Darkness.
The Greece Fish rewards you with precious things
- The common Greece Fish is Trout – Diamond.
- The Rare Greece Fish is Bass – Bottle of Ambrosia
- The legendary Greece Fish is Sturgeon – batch of Titan Blood.