Colossus Armor is one of the new additions to Ghost of Tsushima with the Iki Island expansion. Find out how to unlock it in this guide.
Three major Easter eggs are included in the new Iki Island expansion of the Ghost of Tsushima. To solve the riddles and to find the location of Easter eggs, locating Iki Island’s three wind shrines is a must which gives amazing rewards. The riddle however tends to be confusing in the beginning to understand what it says and what does it demand.
How To Unlock Shadow of the Colossus Armor in Ghost of Tsushima
How to Track down the desired Shrine?
- The shrine in shadow Is located on the map.
- The theme of the Armor is based on the shadow of the colossus.
- Go to the southern coast of Iki island.
- It is located on the cliffs of Buddha’s Footprints.
- To reach the Shrine’s entrance, take a road to the east side.
- Along your way, handholds break off suddenly which can cause an unfortunate fall of you. So be careful to avoid such incidents to occur.
The Mysterious Riddle:
After entering the shrine you will be introduced to a riddle. A poem is jotted down that makes you recall the story of the Shadow of the Colossus.
“STONE KNOWS NO SEASON, NOR THE COLOSSUS THAT WAS FELLED TO SAVE ONE SOUL. WANDERER, COME LIKE THROUGH MIST, A GHOST CASTING NO SHADOW”
Similar to the Shrine of Ash, the last two lines of the poem are meaningful. To finish the puzzle, the player is asked to behave like if he is a ghost. So to conduct this activity you have to wear the Ghost armor. It asks you to stand still in the mist, fulfilling all the gothic vibes. Well, all you have to do now is very simple;
- Firstly, gear up yourself with the Ghost Armor.
- Secondly, Stand still near the statue.
- Thirdly, Throw a smoke bomb.
Right after this, a cutscene will show up and the player will be awarded the Armor of the Colossus.