Ghost of Tsushima is available for both PS4 and PS5. In this guide, we will let you know how to upgrade Ghost of Tsushima from the PS4 to the PS5.
It was a lot troubling for many of the players in upgrading the Ghost of Tsushima on PS4 to Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut on PS5. People felt happy for the launch of PS5, but that made a head-scratching point for the Ghost of Tsushima players since it’s a long road to follow to transfer the save data from PS4 to PS5. New features and upgrades are proposed in the Director’s Cut. Hence the upgrade is worth it if you own a PS5.
How To Transfer Save Data
Generally, you don’t have to work a lot, simply follow the steps.
- Go to your PS5 storage.
- Select the menu.
- Choose “Transfer PS4 Console Save”.
- Select your file to import.
How To Upgrade Ghost of Tsushima From PS4 to PS5
- If you want to transfer from Base PS4 to Director’s Cut Ps4, just pre-order the upgrade for $19.99. Spend it without a second thought because the new content is worth trying!
- Well, to transfer data from the Base PS4 version to Director’s Cut PS5, you can purchase it for $29.99 once the game is out on August 20.
- From Director’s Cut on PS4 to Director’s Cut PS5, you have to purchase the upgrade for $9.99.
August 20 is right here, so grab your controller and enjoy the game if you have purchased it.