You can unlock a Bloodborne armor in Ghost of Tsushima with the Iki Island expansion. Get to know more about it in this guide.
There are three Wind Shrines on Iki Island. Each shrine sets out a riddle that you have to solve to get rewarded with cosmetic armors. Players, while encountering the riddles would recognize the references of them, as they target other PS4 IPs including:
- God of War
- Shadow of the Colossus.
How To Unlock Bloodborne Armor In Ghost of Tsushima
Where to Find the Blood Stained Shrine?
To get bloodborne armor you need to find the Blood Stained Shrine. It is located in the Gonoura Cape region. It is on the south of Fune’s region and the westside of Iki Island in Ghost of Tsushima. You can easily find it on the map of the game. The Shrine stands out tall in the area because of the huge statue that beautifies it.
Blood Stained Riddle Solution:
Enter the Shrine and go to the statue where you will find a poem in the form of a riddle, that says;
“The first green of spring
Sickens to black, decaying
Plagued by blood and beast
Hunter, reject deaths allure.
Prepare to diel man’s frailty.”
The main point in this riddle is residing, in the end, two lines similar to the ones we found in the Shrine of Ash puzzle. To solve this puzzle you first need to be equipped with the Kensei Armor. Where would you get this now?
- Go to Umugi Cove in the Southwest of the corner of the Toyotama.
- You will meet the musician Yamato, talk to him.
- To get equipped with Kensei Armor, accomplish the Six Blades of Kojito Mythic Tales.
You still have to do more to get the Bloodborne armor. For that you have to follow the following steps;
- After equipping the Bloodborne Armor, you have to take in some damage.
- To get damage, jump from high rocks. You will be wounded.
- Now rush towards the Shrine and to heal yourself immediately press the D-Pad.
- You will come across a cutscene of Jin Sakai where he is surrounded by the flock of crows.
- Watching the full cutscene would get you Yharnam Helm and Yharnam Vestments.