There are plenty of charms to use in the game. Here we have compiled the best charm that you can use in Ghost of Tsushima.
To make your journey easygoing, there are plenty of things that will assist you along your way. Some of these elements include the incredible Charms. These are going to evolve your character from zero to hero by improving your battles statistics and your Stealth abilities. These are available on the island of Tsushima. You can get them by completing the missions.
List of the Best Charm In Ghost of Tsushima
Charm Of Izanami:
- Charm of Izanami will be found during Act 2.
- Longer games are always a mess if your health stats are kept too low. So this Charm tends to be an awesome one since it helps you stay alive in stretching battles.
- It helps in reviving the health of Jon by 50%.
Charm of Amaterasu:
- Charm of Amaterasu is found during Act 1.
- When Jin overthrows an enemy during the fight, this Charm will eventually restore Jin’s life to some extent.
- If you are fighting against a group then this Charm can do wonders for you.
- It won’t let you die immediately.
- You can get it by accomplishing the Golden Summit Shrine.
Charm of Mizu-No-Kami:
- If you are new, and you do not know how to handle the rapid blows coming your way, then Mizu-No-kami is your lucky charm.
- You can get your hands on this charm by conquering the Spring Falls Shrine.
- This will help you handle the powerful buffs towards you.