Auto Navigation is a great feature that can save some valuable time in Diablo Immortal. You can find out how to enable and use it in this guide.
Diablo Immortal is currently running on PC, Android, and iOS which means everyone has a right to play from either of these devices. When it comes to finding the locations, Diablo Immortal brings in a nice feature of Auto Navigation where you don’t have to leave your character all over the place rather the navigation will save your time. You will be able to grab all the loot available and fight your demons.
How To Enable Auto Navigation In Diablo Immortal
How to activate the Auto-Navigation
- First, you need to go to the starting quest of the game.
- Complete it to get a piece of Worldstone.
- Once you have it go to Deckard Cain, he will provide you with the World Map.
- Use that map to activate the auto navigation.
- Also, make sure that you are on level 10 when it comes to getting this ability.
As soon as you are bestowed with the ability, click on the highlight to let your character move all by itself and reach its location. To stop the auto navigation all you have to do is to click on anywhere on the screen.
To make your character reach your desired place automatically you just have to open the world map and then click on the location of your choice. This will let the auto navigation take you to the destination.