There are plenty of romance options for players of all types in Cyberpunk 2077. Panam Palmer is one of those with whom the players can have romance. In Cyberpunk 2077’s main story you will meet Panam, and if you like her and want to do romance with her, take her optional side quest which will potentially end in doing romance with her. In this guide, we will tell you how to do romance with Panam in Cyberpunk 2077.
How to Romance Panam In Cyberpunk 2077
First, let me tell you that Panam is straight, which means that she is only interested in male V. If you are playing as female V you will still be able to interact with her and complete her side missions but you won’t be able to build a relationship.
Romancing Panam is very straightforward if you are playing as male V. Just complete all of her side missions and make choices that will help you to win her favor. If you want to start the romance with her, you will have to make a few choices during the main jobs but most of the work will be done during her side jobs. You will have to choose all the dialogue options that are in support of her, you will have to defend her and choose all the flirty options. You can also touch her and get physical with her by choosing the option that allows you to do it.
Here we will tell you about all the actions and choices you have to make during certain missions to do romance with her.
- Ghost Town – Accept the drink
- Life After Wartime – Defend Panam when speaking with Saul
- Riders on the Storm – Ride with Panam, defend her when speaking with Saul, ask her to take off her shoes, touch her thigh
- With a Little Help From My Friends – Don’t tell Saul about Panam’s plan, tell Panam she was missed, touch her hand, move closer to her at the campfire
- Queen of the Highway – Tell Panam the Basilisk is nice and cozy, let Panam touch you.
If everything goes correctly as we told you above, there will be a sex scene with V and Panam in the Basilisk. You will unlock the Life of the Road trophy by completing Panam’s questline. The ending will be affected also if you finish Panam’s missions.