To all the gamers, it isn’t new to face a message that says “compiling shaders to optimize performance during gameplay” in Black Ops Cold War. The crashing intensity of this game offends the player every time. Either the Installation gets stuck at 0% or its pops up on the screen repeatedly. In this guide, some fixes for shaders not compiling in Black Ops Cold War will be mentioned below. Use them and hopefully they will work out for you the next time you experience any bug. This bug is similar to the ones that happened in Modern Warfare.
How To Fix Shaders Not Compiling In Black Ops Cold War
Restart Shader Installation:
- Open up your game.
- Go to the setting’s menu.
- If the installation is stuck through the way, then move towards the graphics tab.
- Go to the bottom and click on the restart button.
Erase the stored data files:
If the above fix doesn’t work for you then there might be an issue with some files. To Erase those unwanted files, follow the steps below:
- Press Win+R.
- Type %ProgramData%.
- Delete the Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment.
- Now press Win+R again.
- Type %appdata%
- Delete the Battle.net folder.
- Now for the third time click on Win+R.
- Type %localappdata% .
- Now delete the Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment folders.
This might help many players to deal with the bug because the error can occur in the Cache files.
The game files might be the core problem of the game. So try to verify them.
- Go to the Blizzard launcher.
- Click on options.
- Then press on Scan and Repair.
- Quit and relaunch the game.
- Restart the Shader Installation.
Any of these fixes will absolutely help you resolve this issue in Black Ops Cold War.