Players of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War are facing the “Disconnected from Server” error on PCs. There are some steps that the players can follow to overcome this error.
This error can occur due to a bunch of reasons in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War. The reason could be a server outage or maintenance downtime or an issue of corrupt game files.
On PC this error can also occur due to interference with the network by a separate application on the same device.
It can also occur if there’s a connection issue on the player’s network. But don’t worry there are some fixes that can help the players to overcome this error in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War “Disconnected from Server” Error Fix
Those players who are facing this “Disconnected from Server” error in Call of Duty continuously, Can try the list of things mentioned below to fix this error.
- The player will have to check and make sure that all the game files also the game client are updated to the latest version.
- The player should check if there is any problem with the servers or not by going to the Activision Online Services status page.
- Then the player will have to make sure that there is no effective bug disrupting their connection by restarting their PC.
- If the problem still occurs then the player will have to troubleshoot their internet connection. Do a speed test to check if the internet connection is running properly and switch off the router for at least 30 seconds and then reboot it.
- If your wireless connection is causing a problem then the player should try to switch it to a wired connection.
- If any of the above-mentioned steps don’t resolve this error then the player will have to repair the game files by uninstalling and reinstalling Call of Duty: Black Ops cold war.
If the players are still facing the issue even after following everything mentioned above and having a working internet connection, the players should contact the online support forum for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.