Wreckfest has received a new update 2.13 today by Bugbear Entertainment. You can find out the patch notes for this update from here.
This patch brings in a new tournament, multiple bug fixes, and much more. The details of this update were shared by Bugbear Entertainment on the official Discord channel as well as Steam. Get the complete patch notes below.
Wreckfest Update 2.13 Patch Notes
- New tournament: Folk Frenzy
- New routes for Firwood Motocenter
- New tournament bundle for Firefly
- Improvements and bug fixes
We’re thrilled to announce the availability of a new tournament!
We’re also actively working on improving the gameplay experience based on your feedback, and this release contains a number of additional enhancements and bug fixes. Of these, the improvements in the PC Steam multiplayer performance and reliability are the most noteworthy. Please check out the release notes below for a complete summary of items fixed or improved upon. Thanks for all the feedback!
- New Firwood Motocenter routes: Rally Circuit and Rally Circuit Reverse.
(Server admins note: the internal designations for the routes are mixed7_r2 and mixed7_r2_rev)
- Zombies and related effects were removed.
- New tournament season: Folk Frenzy
- New free tournament reward bundle for Firefly.
- Bright specs no longer appear on surfaces with decals.
- Missing textures are now longer displayed on Bleak City demolition derby arena.
- Game data verification is faster.
- Game input is now disabled and game paused when Steam overlay is opened.
- Changing MSAA setting no longer requires restarting the game.
- When using manual gears, 1st gear is now automatically engaged after resetting.
- Minimap is now displayed correctly during tournament events.
- On large levels, player tags are now displayed from a further distance.
- Bogus wheel damage notification is no longer occasionally displayed at event start.
- Trooper vehicle name is now displayed correctly in the purchase prompt.
- Speedie driver model is now displayed correctly at all LOD levels.
- Killerbee’s stock rear spoiler now gets dirty.
- Wardigger can now endure more damage.
- Improved client performance.
- Server no longer leaks memory.
- In-game hosting with the client works again.
- The ping shown in-game now matches the real ping more closely.
- Client SteamID is shown when client is connected and disconnected.
- Server message is now displayed correctly.
- Setting the server password now works properly.
- A specific message is displayed when client is kicked due to idling.
- Tristar: Fixed rpm redline issue that could cause sound to stutter if the car is tuned to use shortest gear ratio.
- In-Game: Fixed issue with Carmageddon start countdown where pausing game during countdown would reset the audio count.