Worms Rumble has been updated to version 1.11 today by Team17. You can find out the patch notes for this update from here.
The biggest changes in this patch are for matchmaking improvements. The party size has been increased from 3 to 6. This was also mentioned by Team17 in the official patch notes posed to the website.
Worms Rumble Update 1.11 Patch Notes
- Increased party size from 3 to 6
- All 3 daily challenges can now be re-rolled each day
- Additional messaging added to the matchmaking search bar
- Improvements to the network to fix rubber banding issues
- Fixed an issue with the team sizes and balancing in Team Deathmatch
- Fixed an issue which prevented settings being carried over from Xbox One to Xbox Series X|S
- Improved the intensity of vibration on Xbox platforms
- Fixes to instabilities on servers to improve player experience
- Fixed a bug which would show player in the wrong position after being killed in Last Worm Standing