Worms Rumble has been updated to version 1.10 today by Team17. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
Worms Rumble is a 2020 action game developed and published by Team17. As a spin-off of the long-running Worms series, the game was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5 in December 2020, and for the Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S in June 2021. The update today has added a new arena and implemented a number of fixes as seen below.
Worms Rumble Update 1.10 Patch Notes
- Added new arena: Spaceport Showdown
- Added Vivox voice chat for all platforms
- Fixed an issue where players were seeing fake projectiles
- Fixed a number of crashes reported by the community
- Fixed an issue where grenades wouldn’t move with moving platforms
- Fixed an issue where players would spectate another player rather than the one who eliminated them
- Fixed an issue where players could lose focus on the pause menu when moving between party members
- Fixed an issue which could prevent players being seen in a party after accepting an invite
- Fixed an issue where the plng would be incorrectly displayed
- Fixed an issue which didn’t make players aware they had entered overtime when playing Team Deathmatch
- Optimisations across each of the arenas
- General bug fixes and improvements