World War Z has been updated to version 1.24 today by Saber Interactive. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
Saber Interactive has released the early access to World War Z Aftermath today with an update. This will also come with support for the PS5 and Xbox Series consoles. You can find out the details on this update below
World War Z Update 1.24 Patch Notes
- New Features
- Various fixes and improvements
- Early Access to Aftermath
Here is the information on the new World War Z Aftermath expansion.
World War Z: Aftermath is the ultimate co-op zombie shooter inspired by Paramount Pictures’ blockbuster film, and the next evolution of the original hit World War Z that has now captivated over 15 million players. Turn the tide of the zombie apocalypse on consoles and PC with full cross-play. Join up to three friends or play on your own with AI teammates against hordes of ravenous zombies in intense story episodes across new zombie-ravaged locations around the world. Take back Vatican City in an epic confrontation in Rome, and join forces with survivors in Russia’s snowbound Kamchatka peninsula.
New Stories From a World at War
Take back Vatican City in an epic confrontation in Rome, and join forces with survivors in Russia’s snowbound Kamchatka peninsula in all-new story missions. Play as both new and returning characters as you take the fight to the undead with a brutal new melee system, decimating zekes with unique moves, perks and dual-wield weapon options like the sickle and cleaver. Fend off new undead monstrosities, including swarms of flesh-hungry rats that will unleash total chaos on your team.
The Next Generation of the Zombie Swarm
Endure endless waves of increasingly difficult zombies in the new Horde Mode XL game mode, featuring hundreds more zombies on screen than ever before possible. On PC, PS5 and XSX|S.
Deep Progression and a New Perspective
Experience a heart-pounding new perspective with Aftermath’s immersive new First-Person Mode option. Level up eight unique classes — the Gunslinger, Hellraiser, Slasher, Medic, Fixer, Exterminator, Dronemaster, and all-new Vanguard class — each with their own perks and playstyles. Customize your weapons to survive any challenge, and conquer new daily missions with special modifiers for bonus rewards.
World War Z is a heart-pounding coop third-person shooter featuring massive swarms of hundreds of zombies and fast-paced gruesome action.
- Battle swarms of hundreds of zombies in gruesomely spectacular firefights
- Coop story-driven campaigns
- Fight other survivors in Player vs Player vs Zombies modes
Level six character classes and various weapon upgrades to take on greater challenges:
- Gunslinger – For those who skip the questions and shoot first, the Gunslinger is loaded with an arsenal of weapon damage and ammo-boosting perks to mow down the dead.
- Hellraiser – Enough explosives can solve any problem! Hellraisers come armed with C4 and other tools for effective crowd control.
- Slasher – For warriors with a sense of elegance, the best way to kill is with your trusty blade. Slashers have perks that increase melee damage and effectiveness while their armed tasers deliver electrifying results.
- Medic – Sometimes the best way to fight the undead is keeping your teammates from becoming one of them. Armed with a Stim Pistol, Medics can heal fellow survivors from a distance and help keep the chaos under control.
- Fixer – When versatility in any situation is the highest priority, the Fixer is there for you, starting out with an explosive ammo case and several teammate ammo-restoring perks.
- Exterminator – Fire is the answer! Armed with Molotov cocktails and increased fire damage, the Exterminator just wants to watch the undead burn.