Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty update 1.07 was released for PC, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5 users. The update will be made available for Xbox One and Xbox Series S|X at a later date, with the Microsoft Store version also coming soon.
The update brings numerous additional features across all platforms. Notably, players can now carry over their Battle Flag and Marking Flag progress when returning to a previously completed battlefield. This option can be enabled or disabled via the Travel menu by selecting which battlefield to return to. When enabled, shortcuts such as doors and ladders will already be unlocked by default.
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Update 1.07 Patch Notes
- The Xbox Series X|S/Xbox One/Microsoft Store version will be made available soon.
- Added a function allowing players to carry over their Battle Flag and Marking Flag progress when returning to a previously completed battlefield.
- This option can be enabled or disabled via the Travel menu by choosing which battlefield to return to.
- When enabled, some of the shortcuts such as doors and ladders will have been unlocked by default.
- Added diagrams to the Learn Wizardry Spells screen, Set Wizardry Spells screen, and “Five Phases Affinities” under Tutorial allowing players to better understand the affinity between each of the Five Phases.
- Added functions to the Online Lobby, Recruit, and Recruit Allies screens allowing players to part ways with companions.
- Added Five Virtues to the Tutorial screen in the Documents menu.
- Made upwards adjustments to the shrinking of the Spirit Gauge’s lower limits and downward adjustments to the Spirit damage dealt upon successfully performing deflect.
|All Weapon Categories|| |
|Straight Sabre|| |
|Curved Sabre|| |
|Slashing Spear|| |
|All Martial Arts (except Thunderous Impact and Tigertail Lash)|| |
|Lightspeed Gust|| |
|Meteoric Strike|| |
|Dawning Sky|| |
|Starlight Blade|| |
|Cosmic Syzygy|| |
|Gouging Star|| |
|Whirlwind Advance|| |
|Violent Sandstorm|| |
|Ill Wind|| |
|Thunderous Impact|| |
|Shimmering Sun|| |
|Looming Cloud|| |
|Mongrel’s Rampart|| |
|Prancing Dragon|| |
|Dragon Flash|| |
|Python Turnover|| |
|Panther’s Grit|| |
|Emerging Dragon|| |
|Tigertail Lash|| |
|Fanning Peacock|| |
|Falcon Strike|| |
|Stag Hunter|| |
|Soaring Phoenix|| |
|Feasting Ursine|| |
|Nightbird Spin|| |
|Horn Strike|| |
|Plummeting Ape|| |
|Serpent’s Torment|| |
|Marching Dragon|| |
|Parting Grass|| |
|Heaven Divide|| |
|Mountain Strike|| |
|Rising Tides|| |
|Mountain Buster|| |
|Undercurrent Sprint|| |
|Rock Crash|| |
|Boulder Glide|| |
|Sea Split|| |
|Heaven Reversal|| |
|Skyward Evergreen|| |
|Endless Flowering|| |
|Sudden Tornado|| |
|Waving Willow|| |
|Thorn Cleave|| |
|Crescent Gale|| |
|Blossom Stream|| |
|Falling Leaf|| |
|Falling Leaves|| |
|Scattered Leaves|| |
|Barbed Conductor|| |
|Scorch Sweep|| |
|Scorch Stream|| |
|Scorch Spinner|| |
|Frozen Arrow|| |
|Force Blow|| |
|Bursting Fireball|| |
|Venomous Discharge|| |
|Venom Snare|| |
|Zhang Rang|| |
|Demonized Xiahou Dun|| |
|Demonized Lu Bu|| |
|Yan Liang & Wen Chou|| |
|Demonized Yuan Shao|| |
|Yu Ji|| |
|Embodiment of Demonic Qi|| |
- Revised the conditions for online matching and improved certain conditions that made it difficult to match.
- Improved action synchronization in environments with significant online delays.
Major Bug Fixes
- Fixed crash-prone situations that occurred in certain environments.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to go outside the bounds of the current stage from certain locations in some stages.
- Fixed a bug allowing enemies to be hit with attacks through certain walls in some stages.
- Fixed a bug that would increase the amount of Spirit that could be obtained while in High Spirit.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause Fatal Strikes against Zhupolong to fail if performed from certain directions.
- Fixed a bug in which players granted the positive effect Lion’s Roar from the Wizardry Spell Lion’s Roar were rendered impervious to damage from Fatal Strikes.
- Fixed a bug causing the duration of positive and negative effects to decrease while the game was loading, including the period prior to boss fights.
- Fixed a bug in which the BGM for the second phase of the fight against the demonized Sun Jian would not play correctly.
- Fixed a bug in which some of the Shuigui would not respawn when restarting in the main battlefield “Darkness over the Hanshui River.”
- Fixed a bug that caused the Morale Ranks of minor enemies to be elevated to the equivalent of bosses in the sub battlefield “Massacre of Meiwu Fort” in “Path of the Rising Dragon.”
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to show an interface notifying that the player acquired arrows/projectiles when the special effect Ammo Replenish upon Fatal Strike was activated, even if they possessed the maximum number of projectiles.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause Baishe’s movements to cease during multiplayer sessions.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the information above guest players’ heads to disappear from the host player’s screen during Recruit sessions.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the Titles Obtained rate in Battle Summary to be stuck at 99%, even though all Titles had been acquired.
- Fixed a bug in which damage values for ballista attacks were reflected in the damage values recorded in Battle Summary.
- After applying the update, the value for Highest Damage Dealt in Single Attack will be reset.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the copyright to appear twice when taking pictures in Photograph mode.
- Fixed a bug that prevented equipment weight from being taken into account for jumping and landing action sounds.
- Fixed other minor bugs.
Steam®/Microsoft Store Versions
Major Bug Fixes
- Reduced the processing load in environments using CPUs with a large number of cores.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the mouse cursor to appear while using the pad to perform UI operations, even though the mouse was not being moved.
Update 1.07 also adds diagrams to the Learn Wizardry Spells screen, Set Wizardry Spells screen, and “Five Phases Affinities” under Tutorial, allowing players to better understand the affinity between each of the Five Phases. In addition, the Online Lobby, Recruit, and Recruit Allies screen now include functions that allow players to part ways with companions. The Tutorial screen in the Documents menu has been updated to include the Five Virtues.
Other improvements in this update include revisions to the conditions for online matching and better action synchronization in environments with significant online delays. Various major bug fixes have been implemented, addressing crash-prone situations, issues with players going outside the bounds of the stage, and bugs related to enemies being hit through walls, among others.
The Steam and Microsoft Store versions of Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty have received some exclusive fixes as well. These include reducing the processing load in environments using CPUs with a large number of cores and fixing a bug that caused the mouse cursor to appear during pad UI operations, even when the mouse was not being moved.