Weird West update 1.11 was released today for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PC. You can get the patch notes here.
Fix for Weapon Perks and Item Durability being reset after saving/reloading whether placed in Horse’ Saddlebag or Bank Safe. Player inventory duplication and overriding of Player’s Horse inventory has been fixed. In very rare situations, the ranged weapon firing rate is exploding and this is one of the fixes.
The official patch version for this update on PC is 1.03D. You can get the details on this update with the patch notes shared below.
Weird West Update 1.11 Patch Notes
- Fix for Player inventory duplicating and over riding Player’s Horse inventory
- Fix for Ranged Weapon fire rate going crazy in some rare contexts
- Fix for Weapon Perks and Item Durability being reset when put in Horse’ Saddlebag or Bank Safe after save/reload
- Fix (for real this time!) Ruth becoming hostile after being captured during a Bounty mission
- Fix for Dead Zone issue on GamePad (introduced when fixing the one on Mouse)
- Fix for some Amulets effects remaining active after unequipping the amulet