Warframe has been updated to version 1.90 and 1.91 on PS4 and Xbox One. This patch adds a lot of new content as mentioned in the patch notes.
Warframe has received a major patch today for PS4 and Xbox One bringing this version up a little closer to the PC version. This is officially labeled as Heart of Deimos: Interim Update 29.2.1 and it includes everything from PC Hotfix 29.0.7 to 29.2.1. According to the developers, the size of the game will decrease from 41 GB to ~22.6 GB after this new update.
For the full list of changes, you can have a look at the official patch notes on the forums. While for console-specific fixes, you can have a look at the Warframe 1.90 update patch notes below.
Warframe Update 1.90 and 1.91 Patch Notes
CONSOLE SPECIFIC NOTES
- The Conquera Syandana has been defaulted back to its unchangeable pink colors as intended. Similar to the Harmony Ribbon (which is also uncustomizable), the Syandana represents Breast Cancer Awareness month which is why it maintains its pink scheme permanently.
- Controller Changes & Fixes:
- Fixed Necramech UI and regular weapon crosshair overlapping when attempting to access the Gear wheel via controller while in the Necramech.
- Fixed inability to exit the Shawzin with a controller if a key binding is changed since Start then becomes unbound.
- Fixed inability to quickly select the Secondary Emissive and Energy colors when attempting to customize Warframe/Weapon colour Appearance using the controller d-pad.
- Note on TennoGen Round 19 Part 1 on consoles: While we included PC Update 29.2.1, the Round 19 Part 1 TennoGen items that launched with it will not be in this interim update. This is primarily due to there being a very small window of time between the Round’s release on PC (Oct 1st) and our planned Cert send off to transfer and test the items. This process can take some time so we are unable to give you a clear timeline for launch, but we will share more information once we are in the later and final stages of preparing the bundle(s). Thank you for your patience!