Valheim update 0.153.2 was released today by Iron Gate. You can find out the full patch notes including bug fixes for this update from here.
Some of the important changes in this update include visual updates on a few older creatures and changes to the harpoon mechanics. The full details on this new Valheim update 0.153.2 can be seen with the patch notes given below.
Valheim Update 0.153.2 Patch Notes
* Fixed smelter issue when a very long time has passed since visiting (10000 days)
* 30s Pre world save warning added
* Stone stair physics fix
* Inventory screen gamepad focus fix
* Large-creature visual overhaul (troll, boss-2 & boss-3)
* Troll ragdoll material fix
* Harpoon mechanics overhauled
* Engine updated (some stability improvements)
* Draugr archer visual fixes (1 & 2 star draugrs sometimes got the wrong material)
* Fixed issues when crafting station is destroyed while in use
* Creature group spawning adjusted to avoid spawning over total limit (in some cases)
* Credits updated
* Localization updates