V Rising update 0.5.42405 is out today for PC. You can get the complete patch notes for this update here.
Among the new changes, Steam Cloud support for Private Game Saves has been introduced, allowing you to play your games across several machines. In the Continue Game menu, you may now erase Saves and Server History entries. The Graphics Options now include the ability to restrict FPS independently in-game and in menus.
In terms of bug fixes, an issue where users might circumvent RichText protection in the conversation was resolved. Some players were unable to use the servant mission system because tasks did not appear on the map so it was fixed. Some characters in Polish and Turkish were not shown correctly and should display now. If a fallen angel is killed while being converted into a pig by the Matka hex spell, the client would crash but it was fixed in this update.
V Rising Update 0.5.42405 Patch Notes
- We added Steam Cloud support for Private Game saves. This allows playing your saves on different computers.
- All new Private Games hosted will now be saved on Steam Cloud by default.
- You can move saves to/from Steam Cloud Saving.
- You can now delete Saves and Server History entries in the Continue Game menu.
- An option for limiting FPS separately in-game and in menus have been added to the Graphics Options. Please note that the option to limit FPS settings will not have an effect if V Sync is ON in the Graphics Options.
- Fixed an exploit where users could bypass RichText protection in the chat.
- Fixed some characters not being displayed correctly in Polish and Turkish.
- Fixing issue where some players could not use the servant mission system due to missions not showing up on the map.
- Fixing client crash if the fallen angel is killed while transformed to a pig by Matka hex spell.
- Gear Score will no longer be shown for online Vampires in the Steam Server List.
- Language support for Arabic has been added again.
- Known issues with Arabic:
- -Input fields do not correctly parse Arabic right-to-left writing.
- -Layout issues in various places.
- Build menu optimizations.