Twin Mirror has been updated to version 1.02 today on January 5 implementing a number of bug fixes as seen in the patch notes.
This update implements various animation and lighting improvements. It also fixes an issue with stats and missing localized subtitles. Get the complete patch notes below.
Twin Mirror Update 1.02 Patch Notes
- Animation and lighting improvements.
- Fixed stat issues which can exceed 100%.
- Fixed missing localized subtitles.
- Fixed a rare instance of graphical corruption with the interactions.
Here are the patch notes for the previous update
- Polished UI visuals for FON to avoid text cut off.
- Additional musical score added and audio bug fixes.
- Polished the overall audio mix.
- Many lighting bug fixes and improvements.
- Various bug fixes and polish on animation.
- Gameplay stat issues, including some stats not tracking properly.
- Added missing localized subtitles.
- Credit updated and corrected some typos.
- Fixed crash occurrences if the user is disconnected.