Tropico 6 has been updated to version 15.00 today by Kalypso Media. You can find out the patch notes for this update from here.
This update is adding a whole new set of content including entertainment building, several other improvements, and much more. After this update, players will be able to give custom names to their buildings or citizens. The official title for this update is “Entretenimiento de Músicos Callejeros”. Get the details on this update from the official website, or see them below.
Tropico 6 Update 15.00 Patch Notes
- A new entertainment ‘building’ has been added: Meet the busker, a street artist who can be placed on sidewalks and adds that extra flair to your buzzing streets (available from Colonial Times onwards).
- Citizens and buildings can now be given custom names. Citizens with custom names will show up in a special section within the almanac.
- Added more challenging thresholds to victory conditions in sandbox and multiplayer mode.
- Reorganized display of modifiers in the efficiency-tab of buildings.
- Improved raid duration time accuracy.
- Adjusted cost for modernizing Guard Towers.
- The housing demands of Tropicans have improved. They no longer build shacks near wind turbines and relay stations.
- [Lobbyistico] Rebalanced beauty-value of parks from the Lobbyistico content.
- Fixed an issue where military units would not leave their barracks during an attack.
- Fixed the Ancient Ruins site on the “Rio” map.
- Fixed an issue where the efficiency of barracks did not affect the strength of the units.
- Fixed several occurrences where citizens were teleporting to their destination.
- Fixed an issue where El Presidente would talk to Tropicans without triggering the effect of improving their personal experience.
- Fixed Church Fee edict increasing fees for all buildings instead of just religious ones.
- Fixed an issue where the research menu would appear empty when opening it for the first time in a session.
- The work modes of the Funfair Pier were not working correctly. These issues have been resolved.
- Fixed several crashes and text issues.