The Walking Dead Onslaught update 1.03 has been released by Survios. This patch implements a number of bug fixes as mentioned in the patch notes.
The Walking Dead Onslaught is a new VR game from developer Survios. It is officially licensed by AMC and features the likeness of popular characters from the hit TV Show. The new 1.03 update has implemented a number of bug fixes as seen with the patch notes.
The Walking Dead Onslaught Update 1.03 Patch Notes
- Fixed collision on chain-link fences to prevent teleporting through locked areas.
- Removed “red hand” FX for when tracking is having difficulty finding the controllers, increasing immersion.
- Fixed infinite looping audio bug caused when rack up screen was clicked through too quickly.
- Fixed an issue which caused the player to be stuck if they exited the game during the rackup sequence, reentered, and selected to replay the mission.
- Fixed several edge case crashing bugs discovered by the players.
- Updated Credits.