The Sims 4 update version 1.41 was released on May 13. You can find out the patch notes for this brand new update on PC and consoles.
This patch updates the game to version 184.108.40.2060 on PC and 220.127.116.110 on Mac. The console update on PS4 and Xbox One is version 1.41. Maxis has introduced a few new Asian Eye Presets for Female and Male Frames in this update, as you might have noticed in the previous Sims 411 Livestream. These can be found in Create A Sim. Other changes include numerous bug fixes.
The Sims 4 Update 1.41 Patch Notes
- We fixed an issue with two of our facial hair offerings, the ymFacialHair_BeardThinGoatee, and ymFacialHair_ChinStrap, as they were making Sims faces wider when applied.
- The Voodoo Doll’s thumbnail in Sims’ Inventories has been fixed so it doesn’t change appearance when used, as it should not.
- Simmers in Laptop Mode will no longer see glitch textures when the Easel is placed on the Lot. It was like a glitch in the Matrix, just… visually striking.
- Sims that saw their Transfer Videos to The More Views Video Station interaction drop from the queue while doing other things will no longer have this occur. Because what is technology but helpful? And why shouldn’t Sims shower and transfer their drone footage whenever they want to amirite?
- Vampire Sims will no longer be forever Compelled for a Deep Drink. As much as that sometimes might be what Vampire Sims would be compelled to do, they don’t have to. So it is not something that they probably want to have in their interaction queue forever and all time. Forever is a long time…
- The Country Charm Counter will now look correct when getting dirty, and not quite like… it has been taken out of a post apocalyptic movie set. There is a fine line between dirty, and… well, unrecognizable.