The Last Campfire has been updated to version 1.07 by Hello Games. This update implements a number of fixes as mentioned in the patch notes.
Some of the changes mentioned in The Last Campfire 1.07 update patch notes are improvements to puzzle transitions, a fix for hanging related to a specific event, and more.
The Last Campfire Update 1.07 Patch Notes
- Improved puzzle transitions
- Fix for a hang if Ember feeds the big Pig a fruit while leading a small pig around
Here are the last update patch notes.
- Fixed an issue that meant if you put down an object at the very top of the ladder you would be unable to pick it up again and instead use the ladder
- Added collision to prevent Ember walking on to a wall in the crab maze
- A fix for Ember falling off the edge of rooms in The Wandering Marsh if you dropped a map tile near the edge of the playable area
- A fix for an issue that could occasionally prevent Ember from reaching the cage at the end of a puzzle
- Fixed a rare issue where it was possible to get stuck unable to move off a platform in the far right hand room of the Caves
- Stopped the TV in The Wallow respawning after feeding it to the Pig
- Fix for an issue that could cause Ember to get stuck next to the chest in the far right hand room of the Caves
- Fixed up the position of the lens in the Cave Entrance for players who found it had been put down in an inaccessible area on top of the nearby rock
- Updated Trophy images