The Good Life has been updated to version 1.9 today by White Owls. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
In addition to fixing the various issues that are plaguing the game, the developers have taken the time to add support for Simplified Chinese. Get the details on this update with the patch notes below, or take a look at the Steam forums.
The Good Life Update 1.9 Patch Notes
New Language Support
- Addition of full Simplified and Traditional Chinese support.
Bug Fixes (Quest)
- Fixed issue where certain quests on the quest list are not displayed as “completed” even when completed.
- Fixed issue where players on an Urgent Quest can switch to a different quest to prevent unintended passages of play that could prevent game progression.
- Restricted the movement range during certain Urgent Quests to prevent unintended passages of play that could prevent game progression.
- Disabled fast travel using shrines during Urgent Quests to prevent unintended passages of play that could prevent game progression.
Bug Fixes (Major)
- Fixed issue where the game fails to progress after delivering sheep to the farm in the main quests in Route A. Saved data created before the update will have the issue fixed and should work properly after update.
Bug Fixes (Minor)
- Fixed issue where item and meal buffs are not displayed.