Super Smash Bros. Ultimate update 9.0.2 will be released soon for the Nintendo Switch. We have the early patch notes for this update.
This update is reportedly releasing soon for the Nintendo Switch. There are no detailed official patch notes for this update but we have a preliminary set of changes that will be a part of this update. The official patch notes will be uploaded here once the update is out.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Update 9.0.2 Details Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where you could not use the stick to jump while falling after creating an anvil using the down air attack.
- Fixed an issue where the gunman from Duck Hunt’s down special and the phantom from Zelda’s down special were not behaving as intended.
- Fixed an issue where the initial velocity of Samus’s and Dark Samus’s up special when used on the ground was not behaving as intended.
- Fixed an issue where fighters would sometimes warp on the Venom stage.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes fighters would pass through landscapes when they were launched on some stages.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes you would be forced to end a battle on a stage created in Stage Builder.
- Various gameplay fixes.
Please note that if you update, you may not be able to play the replay that was saved until then. If you have a replay you want to keep, “Collection”→ “Replay”→ “Replay data”→ Please convert it to a video with “Make video”.