Super Mario 3D All-Stars has been updated to version 1.1.0 by Nintendo. The patch notes mention bug fixes and a surprise addition to the game.
Nintendo has added GameCube Controller Adapter support with this new patch to Super Mario 3D All-Stars. Other changes include an inverted camera and general fixes for all three games.
Super Mario 3D All-Stars Update 1.1.0 Patch Notes
Ver. 1.1.0 (Released November 16, 2020)
- Players can now invert the camera controls within all three individual titles.
- Super Mario Sunshine now supports the Nintendo GameCube controller (sold separately). Players can now play this title using the same controls as found in the original GameCube release.
- The Nintendo GameCube controller for Super Mario Sunshine is supported only in TV mode.
- You’ll need the GameCube Controller Adapter (sold separately) to use this controller with your Nintendo Switch system. Information on connecting this adapter and controller can be found here.
- The Nintendo Switch Lite system does not support this controller option.
- All button displays within Super Mario Sunshine will not reflect the Nintendo GameCube controller.
- Other general fixes have been applied to improve overall gameplay across all three titles.