Stray update 1.03 was released today for PS4, PS5, and PC. You can get the complete patch notes for the update from here.
The patch is available for both PC and PlayStation consoles. It is mainly aimed at resolving bugs like the instances where the players were falling through the world. There are fixes for issues on PC including GPU-related crashes and various localization fixes. The full details on this update can be read with the patch notes shared below.
Stray Update 1.03 Patch Notes
- Various fixes for falling through the world (we’ve tried to preserve speed runner skips)
- Additional fixes for GPU crash on boot issues
- Fix for the cat going out of bounds when jumping on gutters
- Fix for the cat going out of bounds when landing on barrells
- Improve low FPS camera controls w/ keyboard and mouse
- Fix getting stuck on giving Seamus the tracker
- Fix being able to talk to mahjong players during the breakdown
- Fix multiple issues around VR headset render context issues
- Fix various Polish typos
- Fix various French typos
- and more!