Stranded Deep has been updated to version 1.13 today by Beam Team Games. You can find out the complete patch notes from here.
The following update brings in a number of fixes including the requested fix for the inventory being wiped out and a whole host of other issues. You can get the details on this update below.
Stranded Deep Update 1.13 Patch Notes
- Fixed inventory being wiped when a desynced object is stored inside.
- Fixed desyncs caused by client joining an in-progress game and accessing a ‘Wood Crate’ previously accessed by the host.
- Fixed host game getting stuck after client quits while host is using the ‘Shelter’ save game window.
- Fixed player character falling out-of-world after getting revived when the player drowns and gets stuck inside a shipwreck or other structure.
- Fixed P1’s held item not updating for P2 when auto-equipping end-game aircraft parts.
- Fixed ‘Hog’ and ‘Giant Crab’ not spawning on custom islands.
- Fixed rafts flipping when ‘Light Hook’ is added.
- Fixed rafts bouncing all over the island when crafting a ‘Container Shelf’ over a ‘Light Hook’.
- Fixed items hovering in air when dropped if another object is underneath.
- Fixed P2 unable to retrieve ‘Seagull’ from ‘Bird Snare’.
- Fixed ‘Bird’ ragdolls not falling to the ground when player fails to collect with a full inventory.
- Fixed harvesting multiple ‘Yucca Fruits’ from a single ‘Yucca’ plant.
- Fixed inventory from being wiped: Fixed a single broken item preventing inventory storage from saving. We’re still investigating a solid repro for this, but from now on the offending item will be removed and the rest of the inventory will save correctly. If you notice a specific item disappearing, please report it, along with as much information as possible about the events leading up to experiencing the issue.