Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town will be updated to version 1.1.0 on November 29. You can find out the complete patch notes from here.
XSSED Games has shared the details on the new changes that they are planning to implement in this new Story of Seasons update 1.1.0. The patch notes mention features like the Spirit Quests, new outfits, hairstyles, and farming abilities. Overall, this is a beefy update that will be out for PC and Nintendo Switch on November 29. Get the details on this update below, or have a look at the official website.
Pioneers of Olive Town Update 1.1.0 Patch Notes
- Adds a new town development questline (known as the “Spirit Quests”).
As you progress through these quests, you’ll unlock features such as the “Harvest All” ability, as well as new outfits/hairstyles.
*The Spirit Quests can be triggered by completing the first town development arc. After viewing the credits and progressing through the game normally for a few days afterward, the first Spirit Quest will occur.
- Adds 3 new post-marriage events for all marriage candidates.
- Enables marriage candidates from the Expansion Pass to join the player for romantic festivals after marriage:
Applicable Marriage Candidates: Neil, Felicia, Raeger, Iris, Ludus, Lisette
Applicable Festivals: The Egg Hunt, the Fireworks Display, the Spirit Festival, and the Snowshine Celebration
- Fixes an issue where gifting the Hydroculture Plant to a resident results in the player being unable to re-obtain it. The Hydroculture Plant can no longer be gifted to residents.
If you have lost your Hydroculture Plant due to this issue, speak with Boss Sprite at the Earth Sprite Village and access the Sprite Shop to re-obtain it.
- Fixes an issue during the Mining Frenzy mini-game where the protagonist would continuously fall through the ground and the game would become unresponsive.
- Fixes an issue during the Hammer Strike mini-game where, if the player used both a controller and touch screen during training mode and spoke with Manuela again, the game would become unresponsive.
- Fixes an issue where loading save data while retrieving items could cause the game to become unresponsive.
- Fixes an issue where autosave data from Patch 1.0.4 and below would not properly load in Patch 1.0.8.
- Other minor bug fixes