Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town has been updated to version 1.0.5 by XSEED Games. You can get the patch notes below.
Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town. suffered from some issues at launch that is slowly being rectified by XSEED Games. This latest update aims at resolving some of the existing dialogue with town residents while also adding new ones. Other changes include improved visuals and more. Get the details on this update below.
Update: We have been told that this patch is only live for Japanese users. It will be available at a later date for North America/Europe. We apologize for any confusion caused by this news.
Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town Update 1.0.5 Patch Notes
- Adjusts some of the residents’ existing dialogue and adds new dialogue
- Our team is now working on writing new dialogue so that players can enjoy getting to know the residents of Olive Town even more than before.
- Changes the functionality of all makers
- In an effort to improve the functionality of makers, they will be changed so that each maker is able to create multiple items.
- All makers can now be set to create the same item in succession (up to 10 times)
- You can now take item as soon as they have been made, and you can now add the same materials to the makers while the making process is ongoing
- Improves visuals during eating scenes
- Adds the ability to lock movement in a straight line
- Holding down the L or R button and moving using the L stick will now allow you to move in only four directions.
- Adjusts cooking times
- Removes the need to press the A Button when moving from indoors to outdoors
- The friendship level is now displayed on the screen when talking to a potential love interest
- Changes the effect of giving a gift/confessing/proposing multiple times in a single day
- Further reduces stuttering