Stardew Valley was updated to version 1.57 today on April 30. The full patch notes for this update on PS4 and PS5 can be seen below.
This update is related to fixing various crashes and memory leaks that were occurring in the game on the PS4 and PS5. The patch notes mention fixing memory leaks from using the screenshot feature and various other types of memory leaks that occurred from playing the game in splitscreen. You can find the complete set of patch notes for Stardew Valley update 1.57 below.
Stardew Valley Update 1.57 Patch Notes
- Fixed crashes in map transitions.
- Fixed crashes playing online with larger farms.
- Fixed memory leak from screenshot feature.
- Fixed graphics memory leak in split screen.
- Fixed crash in bobber bar when fishing.
- Fixed crash in journal for some quests.
- Fixed a multiplayer crash during disconnection.
- Fixed crash in Skull Cave.