Star Wars Squadrons update 1.10 version 4.2 patch notes are available to view here. They reveal the complete list of bug fixes and other changes.
EA and Motive have released an update today on January 19 for Star Wars Squadrons. This update implements a number of bug fixes for the game as seen below.
Star Wars Squadrons Update 1.10 Patch Notes 4.2
- Fixed an issue where aim assist would not function as intended when firing lasers at a player who is drifting.
- Fixed an issue where music would overlap for a spectator in Custom Games
- Fixed an issue where the Flagship’s health and shields would not display correctly on the tactical map.
- Fixed an issue where text chat could stop functioning when using a controller.
STARFIGHTERS & COMPONENTS
- The TIE defender’s Concussion Missile cooldown has been increased from 2.3 seconds to 6 seconds.