Star Wars Jedi: Survivor has received a new patch update for the PC version, with PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S versions receiving the update tomorrow, May 2nd.
The PC version has already incorporated the fixes scheduled for console releases on May 2nd. The patch notes for both updates are provided below.
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Patch May 2 Update Patch Notes
5/1 – PC Patch
- Performance improvements for non-raytraced rendering.
5/2 – PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S
- Multiple crashes fixed across PlayStation and Xbox Series X|S and various areas of the game.
- Fixed crashes that were tied to skipping cinematics.
- Performance improvements across PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S.
- Fixed an issue with dynamic cloth inside the Mantis.
- Fixed various rendering issues.
- Fixed an issue with registered Nekko colors not saving.
- Fixed an issue with registered Nekko disappearing from the stable.
- Fixed issues with cinematic dialogue overlapping.
- Fixed various collision issues.
- Fixed an issue with enemy AI remaining in T Pose during photo mode.
- Fixed a freeze that occasionally occurred while talking to Doma.
- Fixed a bug where the BD-oil VFX did not properly render.
- Fixed an issue where players were getting stuck inside the Chamber of Duality if you didn’t save after leaving the chamber and die.
Some of the key highlights of the update include performance enhancements for non-raytraced rendering on PC, as well as general performance improvements for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S. There are also Crash fixes, particularly those related to skipping cinematics and various areas of the game.
Bug fixes for issues such as rendering, dynamic cloth in the Mantis, registered Nekko color saving and disappearance, cinematic dialogue overlap, collision issues, enemy AI T Pose during photo mode, occasional freeze when talking to Doma, BD-oil VFX rendering, and player-stuck scenarios in the Chamber of Duality.