Spiritfarer has been updated to version 1.10 for the PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. You can find out the patch notes for this update here.
This update will patch the game to the following version of each platform: (Switch v1.10 / PS4 v.1.10 / PC Gamepass v.1.4.14 / Xbone v.1.4.15). The fixes included in this update include tweaks to the faulty behavior in the build mode, other hotfixes related to gameplay, and some quality-of-life improvements. You can find out the complete patch notes below.
Spiritfarer Update 1.10 Patch Notes
- Fixed faulty behavior in build mode
- Re-added splashes when turtle goes back down
- Fix player stuck playing as daffodil in single player
- Make sure Music prompt is displayed in pause menu
- Make Stella go back to idle at the end of conversation if it ended with an expression
- Make controller icons adapt to last controller used
- Prevent rebinding gamepad’s A button as the Back button due to issue with Music mini game.
- Modified Gwen’s mansion door opening conditions
- Fix camera bug in coop in Gurenu Fields after leaving build mode
- Series of small fixes to manage an edge case with Lily’s reveal.
- Fixed a small issue where Lily often appeared uncentered when sleeping
- Disabled auto-save during Lily’s reveal sequence
- Lily now glows when idle at night to more resemble her glowy interactive butterfly state
- Changed Lily lighting so it is not affected by the player light too much
Quality of Life Improvement:
- Sawmill minigame no longer completely fail if 1 plank failed
- Added out of screen pointer for butterflies’ welcome sequence