Snowrunner has been updated to version 1.13 bringing in mod support for PS4 and Xbox One in addition to bug fixes as mentioned in the patch notes.
This update will add instant access to mods for the game on consoles as explained by Focus Home Interactive.
Starting today, console players with a registered mod.io account will find a brand new in-game mod browser, which makes it easy to explore the full library of mods and enable them with just the press of a button. Simply start your console and open the mod browser, where you’ll find the first batch of mods available. Subscribing will automatically start a download, and once it’s done, you can select and activate each mod you want available when you launch the game.
Get the patch notes below.
Snowrunner Update 1.13 Patch Notes
- Mods are now available on consoles
- Added alternative controls scheme for CAT TH357 forklift that allows fork manipulation while driving
- Fixed a bug where the player was able to complete cabin delivery just by hovering the cabin over the unloading zone
- Fixed a bug where the icon of the disassembling building did not appear on the minimap if another player opened it in a coop session
- Fixed a bug where in coop session guests got disconnected when someone drives near disassembling building at levels of Yukon region
- Fixed incorrect number of cabins that players need to deliver to complete contracts in the Yukon region
- Removed second unloading zone in the Power Line Maintenance objective in Yukon region
- Various bug fixes and improvements for Yukon maps
- Fixed a bug where some arrows on the dashboard of the ‘KRS 58 “Bandit”‘ truck passed through dashboard texture while driving
- Fixed a bug where mirrors of the ‘KRS 58 “Bandit”‘ truck were visibly reeling in the cockpit camera mode while driving
- Articulated trucks (CAT 745C and Azov 4220 Antarctic) steering force was slightly buffed
- Improved engine sound loop for Cat Th357
- Fixed a bug where materials were not completely displayed in the player profile for the Order Master Supreme
- Added info pop up for Storage zones on a minimap
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to focus the camera on an objective and could not view what the mission objectives are without activating them
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to move added destination point on the map