SnowRunner has been updated to version 1.11 patch 8 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the details and patch notes for this update.
The development team at Focus Home Interactive has shared the patch notes for this new SnowRunner update. They have also confirmed that they are working on getting the new season pass content out for the game. You can have a look at the patch notes below.
SnowRunner Update 1.11 Patch Notes
- In Co-op, fixed kicks from the game after watchtower unlocks, contracts completion
- Additional fixes for co-op on a LAN
- Fixed bug where trailers’ fuel capacity wasn’t displayed according to the selected metric system
- Fixed a bug when snorkel functionality for Royal BM17 depended on the installed bumper
- Fixed incorrect collision and behavior of International Transtar 4070A with Trapezium bumper and Fuel Tank attached (or other heavy loads)
- Added Logitech True Force Wheel G923 support for PC, Xbox One and PS4
- Fixed conflicts between using D-pad and moving camera using Logitech G920, Logitech G923
- Fixed bug when gears binds were not saved when exiting the game
- Fixed bug when Clutch Pedal didn’t work with TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition
- Fixed winch not working when using Logitech G Saitek Farm Controller