Sniper Elite 5 update 1.04 was released for PC, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PS5. You can get the complete patch notes here.
There are a number of issues resolved in this new patch ranging from multiple crash fixes on PC to issues with the achievements/trophies that weren’t unlocking for some of the players. You can get a look at the detailed patch notes for this update below.
Sniper Elite 5 Update 1.04 Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash when shooting the Machine Gun team loader before the gunner
- Fixed an occasional crash when shooting into the water
- Fixed players not receiving weapon attachments when visiting workbenches in Wolf Mountain DLC
- Fixed Achievements/Trophies not always unlocking: Covert Elimination + Reich To The Point in the Wolf Mountain DLC
- Player no longer gets stuck in reload animation
- Fixed missing explosion sounds (for example, on the satchel charge)
- Client no longer gets kicked after the first cutscene of some missions in co-op games.